Portable 16 Channel Phased Array UT Instrument
TOPAZ16 is a 16 channel fully integrated phased array UT device for non-destructive testing (NDT) projects. Optimally designed for Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Manufacturing and Transportation applications, TOPAZ16 delivers best in class productivity with unmatched value.
Zetec has always had a reputation of a premier products supplier of NDT solutions. TOPAZ16 is our entry into more mainstream inspection markets. It is ideal for the most common applications including:
- Weld inspections
- Corrosion mapping
- Encoded or manual inspections
- Complex component inspections and more
Featuring powerful UltraVision touch software onboard, TOPAZ16 data analysis and reporting capabilities are the best in its class. Visit the UltraVision Touch page to learn more about the software features.
With a class leading operating temperature range and a rugged aluminum casing with no air intake, TOPAZ16 is built to meet a wide range of inspection demands regardless of the environment.
The 10.4″ high resolution display of this portable UT instrument has one of largest size ratios when compared to an instrument’s total footprint. This highly responsive touch screen offers the best resolution in its class so it is crystal clear inside and outdoors. Plus it can even be operated when wearing gloves.
TOPAZ16 Portable 16 Channel Phased Array is available in two versions:
- 16/64 – Featuring up to 16 active channels on up to 64 element probes
- 16/128 – Featuring up to 16 active channels on up to 128 element probes for enhanced inspection capabilities
- Future-proof – Upgrading from the 16/64 version to the 16/128 is completed through a software update. There’s no need to return the product to Zetec for upgrading
With class leading software capabilities, temperature operating range, multi-touch screen and proven Zetec quality, TOPAZ16 delivers unmatched value. It is sized for convenience and built to perform.