Quality runs deep in our DNA
Quality drives strategic business decisions, inspires innovation, and delivers inspection advantages to our customers around the world. Being our own world-class manufacturer gives us the unique control to ensure the highest quality at a low total cost of ownership.
Together, our quality and compliance programs keep our products, and our customers, on top of the latest regulations.
Zetec’s Quality Management System is designed to ensure that we consistently provide the highest quality products and services. Our system is built on the following quality standards:
- ISO 9001 – Quality management systems – Requirements; Registration covers Zetec’s Quality Management System.
- ISO/IEC 17025 – General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories; Accreditation covers Zetec Calibration and Repair Activities.
- 10CFR50 Appendix B – Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Industry.
- NQA-1-2015 – Quality Assurance Requirements For Nuclear Facility Applications.
- 10CFR21 – Reporting of Defects and Non-Compliance for Nuclear Power Industry.
Zetec’s Compliance is in full accord with evolving national and international standards for Export, Safety and Environmental. We regularly publish downloadable documents that share these compliance standards and provide useful guidance to our customers.