Customer success stories
Zetec success stories highlight a customer’s implementation of, and experience with Zetec technology for solving a specific nondestructive testing (NDT) inspection challenge.
- This success story reviews how BWXT used Zetec technology to reduce steam generator inspection times.
China High Speed Railway Technology Company - EMU Online Mobile Wheel Rim & Spoke Flaw Detection SystemThis success story video demonstrates how China High Speed Railway Technology Company used the Zetec Dynaray high performance phased array UT instrument for detecting wheel defects without removing sanding pipes, cowcatchers and other vehicle components.
- This success story reviews how Eddytronic used the Zetec TOPAZ32 portable, phased array ultrasonic instrument with UltraVision software to cut their boiler and pressure vessel inspection time by up to 30%.
- This success story illustrates how Metalogic Inspection Services uses Zetec TOPAZ instruments as part of its advanced, proprietary approach for superior inspections.
- This success story describes how Nucleoeléctrica Argentina SA gets more productivity from its Heat Exchangers as a result of Zetec inspection products.
- This success story reviews how Polar AUT Services used Zetec advanced ultrasound technology to improve oil and gas inspections.
- This success story reviews how Sensor Networks utilized the Zetec TOPAZ32 portable, phased array ultrasonic instrument with UltraVision software to simplify complex composite inspections.
- This success story highlights how SNPSC Uses Zetec’s integrated eddy current system for fast, accurate steam generator inspections
- This success story describes how TechCorr used TOPAZ32 to boost inspection productivity by 20%.
- This success story illustrates how Versa Integrity Group used Zetec solutions to handle one of the most challenging ultrasonic technology (UT) inspections in the oil and gas business: dissimilar-metal (DM) welds.