Eddy current array solutions designed to meet your specific needs
Zetec Eddy Current Array (ECA) solutions are specifically designed to solve the challenges that aerospace, power generation and oil and gas companies face everyday. From detecting extremely small defects to inspecting non-flat surfaces and covering a wide area in a single pass, Zetec delivers. Our powerful and integrated eddy current array technologies deliver the results you can count on.
Cost-effective, highly portable
The MIZ-21C Eddy Current handheld instrument and Zetec Surf-X Array Probe is one of the most cost-effective, portable surface array solutions in the market. The small form factor of the MIZ-21C enables users to inspect hard-to-reach areas and components that other instruments can’t. MIZ-21C brings the power of surface array to places it has never been before. This solution delivers significant inspection advantages over Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) and Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) and can reduce inspection time by up to 95% versus pencil probes.
The truly affordable MIZ-21C is the most advanced handheld instrument with surface array capabilities.
- Save time and money: Fast, highly portable and cost-effective.
- Inspect more areas: MIZ-21C can be held for twice as long as other Eddy Current portable devices.
- Improve flaw detection: MIZ-21C features an industry-leading signal quality providing up to 25% better flaw detection capability.
Featuring a unique flexible circuit design, Surf-X array probes can lower total cost of ownership while providing excellent data quality as well as faster, safer inspections when compared with other inspection methods.
- Fast inspections, no chemicals: A cost-effective, chemical-free replacement for Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) and Magnetic Particle Testing (MT).
- Accurate, high quality results: Patented and proven X-Probe technology-based coil set delivers added dependability and accuracy.
View our Webinar
When it comes to affordability, performance, accuracy and dependability, Zetec’s eddy current surface array solutions are second to none.