Eddy Current Surface Array
Surface array solutions designed to meet your specific needs
Zetec Eddy Current surface array solutions are specifically designed to solve the challenges that aerospace, power generation and oil and gas companies face everyday. From detecting extremely small defects to inspecting non-flat surfaces and covering a wide area in a single pass, Zetec delivers. Our powerful and integrated eddy current array technologies deliver the results you can count on.
Cost-effective, highly portable solution
The MIZ-21C Eddy Current handheld instrument and Zetec Surf-X Array Probe is the most cost-effective, portable surface array solution in the market. The small form factor of the MIZ-21C enables users to inspect hard-to-reach areas and components that other instruments can’t. MIZ-21C brings the power of surface array to places it has never been before. This solution delivers significant inspection advantages over Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) and Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) and can reduce inspection time by up to 95% versus pencil probes.
The truly affordable MIZ-21C is the most advanced handheld instrument with surface array capabilities.
- Save time and money: Fast, highly portable and cost-effective.
- Inspect more areas: MIZ-21C can be held for twice as long as other Eddy Current portable devices.
- Improve flaw detection: MIZ-21C features an industry-leading signal quality providing up to 25% better flaw detection capability.
Featuring a unique flexible circuit design, Surf-X array probes can lower total cost of ownership while providing excellent data quality as well as faster, safer inspections when compared with other inspection methods.
- Fast inspections, no chemicals: A cost-effective, chemical-free replacement for Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) and Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Accurate, high quality results: Patented and proven X-Probe technology-based coil set delivers added dependability and accuracy
High-performance, dependable solution
The rugged and dependable MIZ-200 eddy current array instrument combined with the Surface Array Flex Probe and Velocity acquisition and analysis software work together to deliver significant benefits including fast surface inspections and accurate results you can depend on.
The MIZ-200 eddy current array testing instrument can handle the most demanding environments with ease.
- Greater inspection accuracy: Featuring an industry-leading signal to noise ratio
- Better reliability and lower costs: A rugged, sealed case that’s fanless with no moving parts or exposed openings
- Easy to use, anywhere: Fully portable, battery operated with auto probe connector recognition
The Surface Array Flex Probe can reduce inspection time and improve flaw detection while providing a full record of inspection.
- Quick and accurate inspections: Reduced inspection time by up to 95% compared to a handheld pencil probe
- Handles multiple surface applications: The flexible, durable pad can conform to surface variations such as curvatures and weld beads
Velocity PC software is one of the most efficient tools you can use for data acquisition, analysis and management.
- Proven and customizable: Developed from decades of experience to solve your specific challenges
- Easy to use: Intuitive user interface
- Powerful: Extensive analysis and filtering capabilities
When it comes to affordability, performance, accuracy and dependability, Zetec’s eddy current surface array solutions are second to none.