Trusted advisor for your system’s maintenance
For nearly 50 years we’ve been providing expert advice through our consulting & engineering services in the inspection and maintenance of your critical systems. We work with you hand in hand to discover the best and most efficient solutions to satisfy your inspection needs.
Unlike other companies, our responsibilities don’t end with the engineering of products; we bring additional expertise with our field experience. At Zetec we believe field experience is the best way to gain complete system understanding of how each part interacts with another: it’s simply the best way to gain insight and influence into our recommendations for your solutions. Our combined knowledge allows us to provide you with expert advice – the same high-level of trusted advice we’ve been giving our customers since 1968.
ApplicationsWe provide customers with engineering services for designing custom solutions and inspection methods. We work closely with you to provide rapid evaluation of testing and to provide detailed technical proposals adapted to your specific needs. Our application specialists use their extensive ultrasonic and eddy current testing knowledge to help you discover your best inspection solution. We take into consideration your specific requirements and specific constraints. We also have the expertise and the experience to develop and manufacture custom systems and inspection methods that incorporate data acquisition systems, controls, probes, data analysis software and mechanical scanners. Our Custom Applications use our UT and ECT generic equipment and software as well as these processes and tools:
- Technique development using our 3D Ray Tracing tools
- Probe and wedge design using our acoustic sound beam simulation tools
- Dedicated Mechanical a customization
- Dedicated Software customization
- Hardware and firmware modification
- Manufacturing, integration, documentation, project management, factory and on-site acceptance test, start-up, training and on-site support
- Carbon Steel Weld Inspection using our WELD Crawler solution
- Corrosion and Thickness Measurement using our NDT Paintbrush solution
- Inspection of Austenitic and Dissimilar Metal Piping Welds
- Inspection of Heavy Forgings
- Turbine Blade Inspection
- Boiler Tube Weld Inspection
- End Ring Inspection System with PA UT
- Turbine Rotor Bore Inspection System with UT and ECT
- Inspection of Composite Material
- Various UT and Mechanical Solutions for inspection of CANDU reactors
System IntegrationThe members of our expert Consulting Services Team are skilled in helping you implement your Zetec equipment or application solution into your unique environment. Whether it’s the simple integration of a dedicated probe or probe holder to the complete integration of our equipment and software into your solution, you can count on our UT, ECT and Mechanical Applications Specialists for support. And with our Software Development Kit (SDK), you can efficiently integrate Zetec products into your inspection system. SDK is built for flexibility and customization, and it offers you the necessary tools for you to create your own components and modules. This allows you to bring unique and optimized solutions to your customers.
Get Started NowContact Zetec Customer Service and they will put you in touch with the appropriate Applications Engineer who will begin the process of understanding your needs and developing a solution for you.
» Email Us
» Phone Us