Zetec to Exhibit Latest NDT Technology, Present Papers at ECNDT 2018 in Sweden
Zetec will present its industry-leading phased array and eddy current technology at ECNDT 2018, Europe’s foremost conference on NDT, in Gothenburg, Sweden, from June 11-15.
Zetec’s booth (#C05:06) will feature the company’s newest and most advanced phased array UT and eddy current NDT solution demos, including:
- The new TOPAZ64, which combines code-compliant 64-channel phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. TOPAZ64 delivers the highest acquisition frequency in its class, exceptional data processing capacity, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package.
- The new MIZ-21C, the industry’s first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array capabilities. The instrument is designed for easy handling, long battery life, and has an intuitive interface that helps improve productivity and deliver more accurate inspections.
- NDT Paint Brush, an extremely agile scanner that can operate on flat and curved surfaces. Coupled with the TOPAZ ultrasonic instrument family and UltraVision software, NDT Paint Brush is the best solution available for corrosion and wall-thickness mapping.
In addition, Zetec will present papers at ECNDT 2018 covering the following topics:
- Advanced Focusing Techniques
- Cast Austenitic Stainless Steel Weld Inspections
- Multi-Technology (Eddy Current and Ultrasound) Inspections
Zetec serves as a single source for instruments, scanners, probes, and software for advanced phased array UT and eddy current NDT technology. The company recently expanded its offices in France to accommodate growth in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India.