Webinar: Save Time and Increase Inspection Accuracy with Scalable Oil & Gas NDT Solutions
Zetec will host a one-hour webinar in September titled “Save Time and Increase Inspection Accuracy with Scalable Oil & Gas NDT Solutions”.
The live webinar will be offered in two sessions. Click here to register.
- Wednesday, September 5, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT
- Thursday, September 6, from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. PDT
A recorded version will be available for later viewing.
In Oil and Gas, regulations for improving safety of people and environment is causing an increase in the use of NDT for early detection of defects. This increase in demand for NDT combined with the uncertainty in the price of crude oil results in numerous providers looking to find innovative ways to conduct more efficient and accurate inspections. Key challenges exist including the inspection of different types of welds, which can be complex and expensive to do. Or corrosion mapping, which can be difficult and time consuming to complete on a full area of interest.
Ultrasonic testing has always been the leading technique for critical applications due to its reliability and flexibility. Zetec Ultrasonic products are developed following very strict standards of performance and reliability. Since launch, the Zetec TOPAZ® family has set a new standard for portable Phased Array (PA) Ultrasonic unit performance and is now widely used in many industries. With TOPAZ16, Zetec offers a scalable and affordable option while still offering advanced capabilities for handling complex inspections.
Join us for a one-hour webinar on September 5 or 6 where we will demonstrate how the TOPAZ16 is perfectly suited to handle key inspection challenges of the oil & gas industry, and that coupled with the right Zetec accessories, delivers ideal solutions that can cover all your needs across a wide range of applications including:
- An easy to use solution for the inspection of boiler tubes. Featuring the Circ-it scanner combined with Zetec low profile PA probes
- A flexible and powerful solution for the inspection of long seam welds. Featuring the Weld Crawler scanner and the advanced features included in TOPAZ16 for a manual or motorized configuration
- A reliable, user friendly corrosion mapping solution. Featuring the powerful NDT PaintBrush scanner for a high probability of detection with no inspection uncertainties
In addition, a Q&A session will be conducted at the end of the webinar.
If you are involved in NDT inspections within the Oil & Gas industry, this webinar will provide new insights designed to deliver an inspection advantage for you and your organization.