Eddynet PC Software
What’s New for Eddynet version 1.16.9
For RDTiff-based data, the channels are ordered 1-4 absolute and 5-8 differential. An option was added to allow the user to change it to 1, 3, 5, 7 as differential and 2, 4, 6, 8 as absolute. See the Site Configuration manual for how to use the Order RDTiff Channels By Timeslot/Drive feature. The C-Scan is now showing the display set names setup in Site Configuration for both RPC and Array data.
When using the Test Planning via Habitat mode, the TV file setup in Site Configuration will be read to update the plugged tube list. When using the Test Planning via Habitat mode, the Expand test feature was added to the Test Plan load dialog.
For customers with access to licensed Customer Features, added the ability to toggle them on/off on the License Manager Info page.
Added the Vessel Parameter page to the Tubesheet Builder.
Eddynet/AQ for Acquisition
Features of Eddynet/AQ include:
- Auto Acquire (AAS & Scripted AAS)
- MIZ-iD support
- PIMS (Probe Inventory Management)
- Data Stripper (X-Probe/Bobbin)
- Network Hardware Identification Utility
- Integrated Test Management
- DQV (optional)
Eddynet/AN for Analysis
Features of Eddynet/AN include:
- Bobbin, MRPC, Array Analysis
- Advanced C-Scan
- Bobbin, Array, D-Probe Profile
- Multi-datafile comparison
Eddynet/DM for Management
Features of Eddynet/DM include:
- Inspection Planning & Management
- Historical Management
- Special Interest Test
- PID Test
- Test Plans and Scanner Tool
- Extent and Advanced Reporting Tools
- HMS/EIMS exports