Cutting-Edge NDT in the Middle East
Zetec Europe, Middle East, & Africa Headquarters:
(See specific countries below)
Air Park Paris Sud
3 avenue Jeanne Garnerin
ZAC des Hauts de Wissous
Bâtiment B5 Le Pélican
Phone: +33 1 60 92 39 39
Email Zetec Paris or use our contact form
Our Middle East Channel Partners:
Nondestructive testing (NDT) is an important strategy in industries such as oil and gas, aerospace, and manufacturing. With that, not all NDT equipment is made equal, and companies in the Middle East rely on exceptional NDT manufacturers for devices that can root out more flaws in less time.
The prominent oil and gas industry in the Middle East—in addition to other key industries— means that equipment and infrastructure can face extreme temperatures and heavy stress. Advanced NDT techniques are needed to ensure regulatory compliance, efficiency, and safety.
Zetec Locations Providing NDT in the Middle East
Our experienced partners offer Zetec equipment in nations such as Oman, Qatar, Turkey, UAE, and India.
Local Channel Partners
|Abdullah Fouad Group – Advanced Industrial Instruments||Saudi Arabia, Bahrain|
Our Middle Eastern channel partners cater to most industries in the region. For countries not listed, please contact Zetec directly.
Zetec Provides NDT Solutions for Middle Eastern Industries
With so many people relying on the safe operation of Middle Eastern infrastructure, Zetec provides ultrasonic testing (UT) and eddy current testing (ECT) solutions to companies in countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, India, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, and most others. These NDT solutions can be useful for many major industries in the Middle East, including:
- Oil and Gas: The Middle East retains a massive oil and gas infrastructure, which is why using cutting-edge equipment like UT scanners and phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT) devices is crucial in the region. Ultrasonic technology can scan upstream, midstream, and downstream petrochemical infrastructure with ease.
- Railing: Nations like India and Saudi Arabia have some of the fastest growing railway infrastructures in the region. PAUT can detect deviations in the form of railway cracking, discontinuities, or corrosion. The same can be said for eddy current array (ECA) techniques, which can read more flaws in less time using a high quality signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
- Manufacturing: Saudi Arabia is on the verge of becoming the largest manufacturer in the region, and the region as a whole is seeing a surge in manufacturing. Manufacturing bases utilize components such as tubes, forgings, and pipes to streamline the assembly process. Eddy current ensures effective stellar heat exchanger tubing inspections, while PAUT featuring an ultrasonic paintbrush scanner can find deviations on forgings or pipes.
- Aviation and Aerospace: The Middle East is becoming a vital part of the global aviation sector. Therefore, technicians need sophisticated NDT technology to discover flaws in complex structures and composites. ECA excels in aerospace applications for detecting surface and sub-surface cracking while PAUT can seamlessly inspect composite materials of varying geometries.
- Power Generation: The nuclear power sector in the Middle East is set to grow exponentially in the next decade. Saudi Arabia alone intends to build 16 nuclear reactors by 2040. Eddy current is a vital asset in nuclear power plants and fossil fuel plants. With this technology, analysts can conduct efficient tubing inspections with specialized nuclear array probes, instruments and software that allow for precise testing.
To learn more about NDT in the Middle East, contact your local Zetec sales representative.
Regional Sales Team
+44 73 84 46 18 23
|Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE and other countries|
+49 17 32 50 72 60
|Azerbaijan, India, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan and other countries|
Zetec is a leading provider of NDT equipment for the Middle East and around the world. Contact us today to get a custom inspection plan that addresses unique challenges in the region, in addition to devices that can make your NDT campaigns more efficient.