NDT Canada Conference
Zetec Inc. will showcase its latest nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions at the NDT Canada Conference 2017 in Quebec City from June 6-8 (booth #8). Demonstrations will feature a range of ultrasonic and eddy current solutions for power generation, oil and gas, aerospace, and manufacturing, including:
- TOPAZ®16 and TOPAZ® 32 fully integrated phased array ultrasonic (UT) instruments
- Award-winning NDT PaintBrush™ scanner, for detecting wall-thickness reductions due to corrosion, abrasion, or erosion
- MIZ®-200 high performance eddy current instrument, available in tubing and surface array configurations
- New Surface Array Flex Probe
- CXB-4 Tubing Array Probe
- Powerful UltraVision and Velocity software platforms covering a wide range of inspection applications
In addition to the exhibition, Zetec will have two presentations during the conference.
- On June 7th at 1pm in the presentation area of the Exhibit Hall, Zetec will conduct a commercial presentation on some of its latest innovations.
- On June 8, Zetec Technology Manager Daniel Richard, who is based in Quebec City, will deliver a presentation on “Time Reversal Technique,” a promising and proven application of phased array UT for the inspection of composite structures. That presentation will take place at 1 p.m.
The NDT In Canada 2017 Conference is presented by the Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE). The event will take place at the Centre des Congrès de Québec.