Terms and Conditions
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. The following are terms of a legal agreement applicable to all means of entry to this Web site, between any user of this Web site (“User” or “You”) and Zetec, Inc. By accessing, browsing, and/or using this Web site (“Site”), the User acknowledges having read, understood, and hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TMERS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Zetec from its offices within the State of Washington, U.S.A. Users who access Zetec sites from locations outside of the U.S.A. are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
2. Applicable Laws. Any claim relating to the Site, and the use of this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to conflict of law principles. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington with respect to such matters.
3. Permissible Use. You will not disclose, copy, display, distribute, republish, or create derivative works from any material or information on or available through this Site, except for solely non-commercial purposes within your organization and that such material or information remain in their original form.
4. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. ZETEC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. CONTENT, INCLUDING DOCUMENTS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE, AND OTHER DATA, IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND USE OF THE CONTENT AND THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ZETEC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN ANY ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
5. Intellectual Property. All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted, all rights reserved. The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Zetec and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
6. Third-Party Websites. Zetec provides links to other relevant sites as a convenience to You. The inclusion of these links does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Zetec of the site or any information contained therein. Zetec makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature, or reliability of third-party sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site, or third-party sites linking to this Site.