2018 Channel Partner Meeting
Zetec is pleased to announce that the 2018 Channel Partner Meeting will take place at the beautiful Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort in Dana Point California, USA June 3-7, 2018.
Together, we are on a wave of momentum and this multi-day event is one you don’t want to miss. It’s designed to help you gain a competitive advantage, grow your business and have fun.
This event will feature:
- Market updates and insights
- New product overviews and program updates
- Breakout demo sessions with Zetec experts
- Activities and more
Dates: Arrival June 3; Departure June 7
Location: Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort, Dana Point, California, USA
Airports: Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA) is approximately a 30 minute drive from the resort. Both the San Diego International Airport (SAN) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) are 1 to 1.5 hour drive from the resort.
- As a Gold or Platinum level partner, you are entitled to two invites for this event. Zetec is covering the cost of two room rates and applicable taxes for arrival June 3 and departure on June 7.
- Channel partners may bring additional attendees at their expense, based on availability.
- Any room reservations and charges prior to or after the event dates, plus any incidental charges during the event such as mini bar, parking, business center, hotel gratuities, etc are not included and at your own expense.
- All registered partners will receive two invites to participate in activities on June 5 and June 6 that are offered and paid for by Zetec. After you register for the event, you will receive a web link for reserving your activities shortly. Additional attendees might be able to participate in an activity at their own expense only if there is space available.
- As a Gold or Platinum partner, you are responsible for your own transportation costs to and from the resort. After you register for the event, you will receive a web link for transportation options that you can reserve at your own expense.
Please complete this form for both of your invites to register for the channel partner meeting: